Saturday, March 05, 2005

Kallu Gang.

Hey !! Today I have recapitulated some of the events in those B.Tech 4 years at IIIT Hyderabad. The days when we played volleyball without going to Govindarajulu sir class, the way he chased and ragged us in the classes [ Hyderabad Sultans, Vijayanagaram Maharajulu ].. The way we used to fight each other for House Games and Batch Cricket matches.. The way we shout each other in the labs when we play "Capture the Flag [CTF - Quake]".. Those "Dumb sharades" with our Kallu gang.. These are some of things which I never gonna forget in my life... Hey here are some of my close friends blogs, so have a look at it.. people say that you can get a person by looking at their friends. so you can try your hand at me .. :D Hari ( http://hari.medhas.org ) Shy, religious but serious fighter. But you can only find him at playgrounds at IIIT.. champion of all games.. rather shy and trustworthy.. May be one of the people who can move across all the groups of my batch without any hesitations. And now working for "Xius Tech". Guys he is their "Best Employee" award holder.... Prasad (http://tux.medhas.org/) Indefatigable, Veratile and Self-booking S.V.Prasad. Please don't ask him how he got his nick "Don" at psychore. He is working for ATC at TCS. Should say "God of Linux" .. And is there any one at ATC , who dont know Prasad ?? No chance. One of those guys whom I envy a lot.. :-) .. Kalyan ( The Visionary ) Popular as "Pilla bomb".. He always amaze me with his organizational skills be it felicity or Vinayakachaviti vratham or anything.. Any place single hand "kalyan- The bomb". I would be surprised if he not move up his corporate ladder in the midterm for the kind of negotiation and presentation skills that he has... Now He might be actually surprising Keane's project managers by his analysis.... Right now, he is too busy to write a blog.. so please bear with him. Hmm with this, I will close this thread though this is not complete. But will write about others in the group and my class as soon as possible. Before ending, Will give a link of my friends photos and prasad's brain child -- new "tux"... http://medhas.org/gallery/index.php?list=events/StuffedTux&page=1. cheers, sitharamaraju.

No comments: