Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lots of Waiting 4 Mains Results

Hi !! I have been waiting for mains results from 7th of this month. I guess I dint felt this much pressure even i am writing examinations also. Many of my friends asked me about the results both at IIT , IIIT and Coaching center. This makes feel good about me. As so many people concerned about my results and success. But at the same time, I am feeling pressure of their concern.. When ever I call up home, my parents tell me not to worry about the result and to keep look forward for other things like next prelims and interview. But he himself calls up and enquire about the result every day .. ;) So The whole of last week has been spent waiting for the results. I have hardly done anything except
  • Watching some very good movies,
  • Some magazines about current affairs,
  • some part of Interview preperation.
And If I look back , I have the feeling that I prefer to concentrate and focus on my preperation and project work a lot more than I am doing write now. I am sure this is a very critical juncture for my family as on 15 th this month, both my mains and my brother's GATE results are expected. Lets hope for the best.. ( I am not acting shrewed enough here as I am not preparing for my worst cases ). :-) So from 15th march, I would be very busy doing preperation for something (either interview or the 2005 prelims) .. So thank god I would be doing something rather than waiting for some thing... My roomie "Sudha" is working very hard for his prelims.. I will join him this week in case i dint get through mains for Interview. Otherwise I would join him in the next month. Ok then .. Lets wait for the results till then. Yours truely, sitharamaraju

No comments: