Saturday, March 05, 2005

Friends @ IIT Delhi

When I opted out for IIT Delhi for my destination to do my M.Tech and Civils preperation. I thought 'OMG' two years of hard work .. Will I be able to perserve for that long ?? But as I come here, things are a lot different fortunately for me.. I have joined in ENSEMBLE for Geography preperation on Aug 2nd 2003,.. And joined MTech over here IIT Delhi on July 28th.. Infact , I guess my 2nd class at Delhi is at Ensemble. :-) .. This would not have been possible If I would not met "Venkat". He is my senior here @ IIT.. And he helped me in enquiring about the coaching centers and hell lot of stuff like buying all the necessary things here.. He is a sweet man.. And looked after and guided me in lots of situation over here.. I feel rather lucky to be part of his pals group. "Sudha" -- My girl friend at IIT Delhi. Oopss.. He is my room mate here. Both of us working for the same goal . So we thought it would be better for us to work together and We are sure we have created a lot more through synergey. Most of the part in my success @ Prelims should be given to this guy. I usually draw lot of inspiration from this guy. He is a charming personality. He talks sweet , slow and composed. Never throw emotions.. And If he were a girl, I would have done anything to get her. ;). Every guy / girl from rural should read his biography to know what it takes to be successful .. He is a fighter man.. I am sure I will see him in one of the best positions in Govt. India in the years to come. All the best dude. "Bharadwaj" -- He is my classmate @ MTech Computersciece Dept. One of the coolest guys I have met.. He helped me a lot in completing my assignments, project work at time. I owe you a lot my boy.. You are one of my close pals. he knows lot of things about me. A sensible guy, He placed at "SoftJin" at Bengalore. I guess he will be joining over there as he love Benga and his classmates over there.. Dont ask me whether they are males or females ?? ;) "Jyothi" - one of my sweet friends over here. Man , he is such a charming personality. you can talk with him for hours without looking at your watch.. He is doing his M.Tech from Power Systems.. He is too sweet guy.. but his tagline is "nakesta" quite famous around the MTech Telugu guys over here.. Hey pals.. there are lot others I should mention over here.. But I have to go now as we have STIC Dinner @ my hostel today.. So I got to go.. otherwise I will miss my share of Ice Creams. bye bye, cheers, sitharamaraju

No comments: