Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ramblings

Today.. I came across these quotes from maxwell mailing lists .. really impressive.. and rightly suited for my situations.. I am not satisfied now because I have not given my 100%. From now on I will try to give 100% .. what ever be the result of the coming things to be.. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory. - Mohandas Karamchand [Mahatma] Gandhi (1869-1948) There was Shun -- he indeed was greatly wise! Shun loved to question others, and to study their words, though they might be shallow. He concealed what was bad in them and displayed what was good. He took hold of their two extremes, determined the Mean, and employed it in his government of the people. It was by this that he was Shun! - Confucius (551-479 BC) What should I advice my father about my brother ?? I guess I should direct him towards computers and CDAC .. even if he wouldn't get.. But MTech in some not very good college may ruin his career in the future.. let us see. how I am going to handle this one ??

No comments: