Monday, March 24, 2008

Two Telugu novels.

I have read two telugu novels online yesterday. A small description :
  • Bommaborusu : This novel describes about male domination of woman in a married relationship. And how some of the small things, that can lead to big problems in a relationship. In this transition in the societal phase, where woman have the financial freedom and independence - for which man has to learn to reconcile with. If he does not adapt to this new role in the society, both the partners has to suffer in the relationship.
  • One of my close friends told me this about a relationship. In a relationship, what you require is peace and happiness. It does not matter whom you are with as long as you are happy and make others with you happy. Lets hope he is right.
  • 60 days with Beautiful enemy : A typical 90's telugu movie story. But some how I always get amazed by the characterization of the roles by the writer. Nice play write by Yerramsetti Sai. Writers are the gifted souls.
Now some bad news ,
  • Anand loses in blindfold with Aronian in Amber chess 08 . Slips back to 4 th position after this round. Five more rounds to go and my champ is down in blindfold. :( . Way to go Anand. Please pick it up . :)
  • I am not going anywhere with my preperation. But I have to concentrate as this is now or never situation. I need to start with my Mathematics preparation.

1 comment:

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

It seems u r reading more telugu than me these days.. I should catch up myself... and I believe the whole world revolves around what your friend said about relations... to maintain the equilibrium and achieve peace and happiness...