Wednesday, June 01, 2005

PelliPusthakam

This is the time for movies.. I am not able to find watch new movies.. so I watched this "pelli pusthakam", one of my all time favourites. I really like the quotations that Rajendraprasad uses in that movie.. Whenever I hear them, I plan to write them over some place.. So adi ippatiki kudirindi.. some of them are .. avakasanni batti manchi vallu chedda vallu kavachhcu , and avakasam lekapothe chedda vallu kuda chetakaka manchi vallu laga migili povachchu. (vridhdha naari prativrataha :-)) asuya ghatina premaku dharmameter.. manchi cheddalu raasulu posinattu veru veruga vundavu, avasaranni batti manchitanam avakasanni batti chedda tanam perugutu vuntayi.. /ldots.. (oops too much of latex .. ) yours truely, sitharamaraju. (sorry for writing this whole thing in telugu , coz I feel some things are expressible the best in our mother tongues only.. :-)

No comments: