Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Good bye to MTech @ IITD

I have finally finished with my M.Tech work at IIT Delhi.. I am happy for completing it this faster. I have been really looking after for this day atleast from the last one year.. :-) The last week was really hectic because of project thesis writing , finishing touchs to the project work and defending the thesis work. etc work.. Thank god, I have finished the work satisfactorily to my professor Mr. Naveen Garg.. A really nice one to work with.. ( Nenu ikkada evariki soap veyyadam ledu.. :-) ).. Hmm But the last two days are really worst because of the beaurocracy over here. I was happened to meet atleast 10 people to get no dues forms signed, and almost all of them accepted and signed my forms without even looking at my face .. :-) .. This is the thing, which I dont like about beaurocracy.. Even though, there are lot of people are there to be vigilant, no body cares about the job at their hand.. :-).. I dont think any of this signatures are necessary... They are just waste of time.. But I need to waste one more day in doing that.. Otherwise, I would not get my degree certificate.. So better I do it tomorrow... Adi andi sangati, May be tomorrow will be one of my final days @ IIT Delhi.. chalo then Good night. yours truely, sitharamaraju

No comments: