Saturday, May 21, 2005

Kya Hora Raha Hi!!

Hi all !! I have been busy with the lot of things after I wrote some thing on this blog last time. Hmm I have finished my MTech course work in CSE Dept,IIT Delhi.. I got 8.75/10 SG this semester. But yet to finish with my Thesis work. I have done quite a bit of work about my project. But I am about to start my Thesis writing in an hour or so. Before that, I have written my Prelims exam also quite well. I will qualify this time t00, most certainly. I am expecting to get 70+/100 in Mathematics and about 95+ / 150 in General Studies. So its time to prepare for the Big hurdle, Mains again. Lets hope for the best.. :-) I am planing to defer my joining date on medical grounds. Lets hope they will allow me to do so. But I prefer to finish lot of things before I leave for AP on 5th,June by Sampark Express. Hmm sare.. Will talk to you later.. yours truely, sitharamaraju

1 comment:

Sumir Sharma said...

sitharamaraju,

Hi,

Will you please check the answers of GS being posted at http://generalstudiesupsc.blogspot.com/